luni, 13 august 2012

Once again, Typo3

After not using Typo3 for almost 2 years it seems I've got some catching up to do.
So I installed tt_news 2.3.1 on Typo3 4.7. I create a singleview page, I create a record folder, populate it, make a content element with a list view, go to the frontend aaaaaaand the more link is not working. Let me rephrase that for the search engines: more link isn't active, more link is not linked, it's a dead link, go to Archive doesn't work either, it is a broken link, it is KAPUTT. I make a little research (2 days in a row), reinstall the extension, clear all the caches. Nothing.
Turns out the solution is one of the most idiot things you've heard of. It's almost like counting to 13 and then clicking refresh. The singleview page can't be hidden. If it is, the links will not work. And since the 'not in menu' option isn't an option anymore, you will have to put the singleview page on a not displayed level of the menu.
Mnyes.

Niciun comentariu: